Obtain a Restraining Order

Restraining orders are issued at the Ozaukee Justice Center at the Clerk of Courts. We do not issue restraining orders at the Saukville Police Department. We suggest you consult the Ozaukee County Clerk of Courts for information on the types of restraining orders you can receive and the process and forms to obtain one HERE.