Public Nuisances

If a nuisance is a police matter or fire hazard, call the Police Department at 262-284-0444. Please note - this is the non-emergency Police Dept. number.  It is not the same as "911" which should be dialed only for ambulance, police, or fire emergencies. 
For a building in dangerous repair, trash, uncut weeds, debris, unsafe environmental conditions, etc., call Village Hall at 262-284-9423 for contact information.