The Public Works department is responsible for all aspect of tree work to be performed on Village owned property. This includes parks, public buildings, and parkways.

If you have a diseased, dead, or otherwise dangerous tree in your parkway, call the Department of Public Works at 262-284-0545. In addition, permission is required from the Superintendent of the Public Works Department to plant, prune, cut or spray any trees or shrubs located in the parkway.

Trees - Blvd area